Montag, 1. November 2010

CrystalQuest Countertop Water Cooler (Complete Kit!) Reviews

CrystalQuest Countertop Water Cooler (Complete Kit!)

Crystal Quest Water Filter – CrystalQuest Countertop Water Cooler (Complete Kit!)

Price:

Question by tinybabecrista: does anyone know where I can find a set up manual for polar floor water coolers? My cooler is leaking all over

my floor:(I think I have been scammed as I bought this off a classified ad.Please help.

Best answer:

Answer by immortal_mario66
Most Polar Water companies use another company to build the coolers for them.Try to get the name of the company thats makes it there is usually a service tag in the back of the unit. If there is a service tag in the back then you can use the info of it in a search engine such as yahoo or google and you should be able to find something.If you can at least get the name of the company then you can do a search for the name of the company and pdf files which the manuals are usually placed on. Good Luck.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen